professional development Services
Did you know that different styles of professional development produce different results? Ensure you select the support model designed for your expected outcomes.
Targeted Professional Learning Groups
Utilizing a collaborative approach to instructional design and review of student work creates a systematic approach to increasing student achievement. This approach to professional development focuses on smaller teams of professionals, such as grade level teams or vertical alignment teams.
Increase the effectiveness of your teachers by committing to instructional coaching. This method of professional development assists teachers in applying best practices in their daily classroom instruction.
One-on-One Administrative Support
How do changes at the state level impact what happens in your building(s)? The PROE Center can assist you in interpreting new legislation and educational policy mandates.
topics aligned with your initiatives
The Professional Development Specialists at The PROE Center are able to provide on-site workshops to large groups of teachers. Customized to meet the needs of your instructional staff, topics can include a wide-range of subject areas, such as:
- Common Core State Standards
- Charlotte Danielson's Framework for Teaching
- Research-based Instructional Strategies
- Preparing for the PARCC Assessment
- Rising Star Implementation
- Effective Professional Learning Communities
- Managing Professional Conflict
- Creating a Positive School Environment
- Implementing Best Practices in School Discipline
- Formative Assessments
- Using data to impact student achievement